Cornwall – The moment you have been waiting for is now here. Your 2013 Kinsmen Cornwall Lift-Off passes are now available in stores and online. The four day festival has something for everyone; Hot air balloon rides, a midway, live entertainment, Kid Zone, outdoor vendors, prizes and so much more!
To purchase a once in a lifetime Hot Air Balloon Ride experience for only $175 + HST/Person email: firstname.lastname@example.org , visit the Cornwall Square Administration Office, call 613-930-5151, or click on the following button for an on-line purchase
Common Questions about Hot Air Balloon Rides
For Park Admission
Weekend passes: $50
Nightly passes [until July 1st]: $20
Nightly passes [after July 1st]: $25
Sunday afternoon passes [until July 1st]: $7
Sunday afternoon [after July 1st]: $10
*Please note that children under 12 are free if accompanied by a paying adult
Where Can I Get Tickets?
You can purchase your Kinsmen Cornwall Lift-Off tickets at the following locations:
- Computer Sense – 121 Montreal Road (Cash, Debit)
- Cornwall & Counties Tourism – 11 Water Street West (Cash)
- Cornwall Square Customer Service Centre – 1 Water Street East (Credit, Debit, Cash)
- Scotiabank – 960 Brookdale Ave (Cash)
- Your Credit Union – 321 Second St W (Cash)
- Rona - 1100 Marleau Ave. (Cash)
- ONLINE – TicketBreak.com (Credit)
The following is the Ticket procedure for 2013:
- Everyone will be provided with a ticket for the event purchased. This ticket will then be exchanged at the gate for a bracelet, which will provide access to the park.
- Weekend bracelets MUST be worn all weekend (If the bracelet must be taken off for work purposes the old bracelet must be presented for replacement).
- Admission gates open at 2pm daily; 9:30am on Sunday
- Debit and Credit Cards are accepted at the Cornwall Square Customer Service Centre. Debit Cards are accepted at Computer Sense. Cash is accepted at all four ticket locations.
- Tickets and bracelets are non-refundable.
- Weekend bracelets are non-transferable.
The holder of this ticket (Holder) is admitted to the Event (the Event) on condition that he/she by use of this ticket agrees to the following: Admission is subject to compliance with applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and premises rules (the Rules). Bottles, coolers, bags, containers, air horns, laser pointers, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, food products, weapons, cameras and all forms of recording or transmitting devices are prohibited. Prohibited items may be confiscated. Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and property to ensure compliance with the Rules. Holder is prohibited from transmitting or aiding in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the Event. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will not be replaced or honoured. This ticket is a revocable license: it may be withdrawn, admission refused or Holder expelled from premises at any time for any reason without refund to or recourse by Holder. Resale or attempted resale is prohibited without authorization from issuer.
THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET ACKNOWLEDGES AND ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE), ARISING OR RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BY PERFORMERS, SPECATATORS, OBJECTS AND OTHER INHERENT RISKS INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT AND NEGLIGENCE) AND WHETHER OCCURING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT. Holder agrees that Kinsmen Cornwall Lift-Off Inc., any affiliate (as defined in the Canada Business Corporations Act), employees, directors and officers of the Event Sponsors (the Sponsors), employees, directors and officers of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and Event Volunteers (the ìVolunteersî) are expressly released and forever discharged by Holder from any and all claims arising from or relating to such risks or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the Event.
Holder consents to the use by the producer of the Event, without compensation, of Holder’s image or likeness incidental to any transmission or reproduction of the Event. Readmission may be refused if Holder leaves the premises.